Friday, January 22, 2010

SPEAKing

I haven't spoke in over two months at any mom's groups or community groups. I haven't been thinking about what happen to me almost three years ago. I believe that is a good thing and a bad thing.

Good, in the way that I have been able to truly live in the moment with my son. No pain, just happiness. And of course, frustration from time to time, but mostly love.

If I don't smile enough for him, he will say, "Mommy, be Happy" I love hearing him say that. I love hearing him say, "Mommy, the sun said 'HI' to me!" I still look at him in the rear view mirror as if he is still a baby. And I realize, he still is a baby, much bigger now, but he will always be my baby. He is the sweetest thing, I truly love looking at his bright blue eyes as they take in everything around him. Such a beautiful thing to watch every day, as he discovers life.

Not SPEAking is bad, when I can't tell those women who may be suffering, that this to will happen for them.

With Love, Natalie

No comments: