Thursday, December 10, 2009

Right Now... Two years and eight months later.!!!

Right Now, is where I want to be!

I looked at my son, Brian, today. I was truly in awe.!! All moms will know what I am talking about at some point in their parenting. I know that I did not feel anything like that when he was born. I never thought I would like, enjoy anything again, let alone this new little baby boy that entered my life, so dependent on me.

Today, I actually was sad thinking one day, my little guy won't need me and I won't have him around all the time to enjoy and of course, be frustrated with, too.

He is only two and he already wants to be independent. I dropped him off at his one hour playschool class, that by the way only takes place once a week, and he didn't even look back.

Two things happened... First, I thought, WOW he really is growing up fast. Everyone is right.. :(

And Second, I thought, WOW, he knows I will be back and that I love him... He really trusts me and I trully never messed up after all.!!! Getting the help I needed was the best thing I could have ever done for him...

For now, I would like to wish you all Warm & Happy Holidays.!!

I will blog again next year, I am going to enjoy the now, FOR NOW..!!!

Natalie :)

No comments: