Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year

Well it's a new year... Time to reflect and look back. Today I was able to do just that.

I read a story about my story... It was the weirdest thing to read the article that Kristen Schorsh wrote about myself and my family in the Southtown Star. But I have to say, "thank you Kristen". She wrote about such a tough subject in a very upfront but caring and understanding way. I feel she wrote it with her heart. She is not a mom yet, but one day she will be, and a good one at that. I hope other people who our not moms and can not relate, can have such an open and understanding heart as Kristen. Thanks again, Kristen

2 comments:

Tara said...

Found your blog through Lauren Hale. Great article in the Star! Looking forward to adding the link to your blog on my resources page and reading your book soon. -Tara, Out of the Valley Ministries, Inc. (Christian PPD Support) www.outofthevalley.org)

Karen Kleiman, MSW said...

Natalie,
I agree that Kristen did a great job in her piece on postpartum depression and of course, your brave story. I look forward to reading your book. You should be very proud of yourself. Karen Kleiman, postpartumstress.com